Re: [OM] B&W film recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W film recommendations
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:45:02 +0100
Hi,

I find the Ilford Delta 400 a very versatile film. But when it comes to
scanning, my Acer ScanWit 2720S can't cope with it. This is true for all grainy
films, unless you filter out all the darker sections of the frame and make them
black (see my concert picts, where it works rather good and a black background
is what I want).

I think a scanner with ICE technology can solve this. Median blur will also
solve the problem, but result in unsharp images.

In the darkroom Delta 400 is a very nice film.

Regards,

Bernd