Re: [OM] What to keep when the Digital Day comes

Subject: Re: [OM] What to keep when the Digital Day comes
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:34:52 +0800
HI CH

Are your comments about the 35RD also applicable to the 35RC? I just bought
one in very clean almost like new condition and so clean that even the back
foam was intact. I have taken pictures with it and they look good especially
daylight. Of course I have no idea if light metering is very accurate, at
least teh pictures printed look fine. Is the auto exposure function on the
35RC also a bit tricky?

Regards

Titoy