Re: [OM] What to keep when the Digital Day comes

Subject: Re: [OM] What to keep when the Digital Day comes
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 04:33:22 -0500
Hopefully, by now, most people know I always offer to the list at favorable
prices before I sell anything. In fact, I have a folder full of 'requests' I
have to go through once the move settles down.  If you didn't know this,
write me privately at tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I'll give you the link to
the webpage that has the special "Olympus mail list prices".  I try to keep
the traffic off the list.

By the way, I didn't mean I was really going to sell everything down to that
kit, just 'if I did'.  I am going to sell a lot, though, as the collection
is just too big.

Tom

<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>