Re: [OM] What to keep when the Digital Day comes

Subject: Re: [OM] What to keep when the Digital Day comes
From: Johnny Johnson <jijohnson4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:33:23 -0500
At 11:53 PM 1/23/02 +0800, C.H.Ling wrote:

As you asked, for me I will keep:

[snip]

Some 35SP, 35RD, 35RC, 35DC, 35EC, EC2.

Hi C.H.,

I notice that you've got a 35RD on your list. I've been thinking of buying one of those to keep in the car to use for snap shots, street scenes, etc. The ones that are in good shape are a little pricey though so I was wondering how you like yours. Do they meter well; are the lenses reasonably sharp; are they reliable mechanically, etc.?

Thanks,
Johnny