Re: [OM] What to keep when the Digital Day comes

Subject: Re: [OM] What to keep when the Digital Day comes
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:09:05 +0000
Well, to me the question's a bit like asking which of your LPs you'll
get rid of when you get a CD player.  I'm keeping the lot, even if I do
try out digital, and I'm going to be more than happy to buy up whatever
anyone's selling cheap in their rush to go digital!

Roger

Who's just bought an immaculate condition original 1976 LP of Donald
Byrd's 'Caricatures' for a very reasonable 5 pounds.