Re: [OM] NOW: Flashmeter? and other thoughts.

Subject: Re: [OM] NOW: Flashmeter? and other thoughts.
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:48:50 +0000
Mickey

I have just bought a Sekonic L308BII which is an incident, reflected
and flash meter.  It's digital and simple.  I paid £120 for it (about
$180 I suppose).  It is a pretty little thing and it seems to be very
accurate.  Have a look at the Sekonic website (sekonic.com I think)
and check the whole model range.

Chris