RE: [OM] Cordless TTL?

Subject: RE: [OM] Cordless TTL?
From: "Bachofen" <mbachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 22:20:58 -0600
Hmm,  The thing is, that the ttl turns off the flash from the camera when
enough light reaches the film plane.  So the only flash that turns off is the
on camera/corded flash.  I think what they want to build is a
multiple-cordless-flash-ttl-relay-system wherebay the camera tells _all_ the
flashes to stop.  Is that right?
M.E. Bachofen