Re: [OM] NOW: Flashmeter? and other thoughts.

Subject: Re: [OM] NOW: Flashmeter? and other thoughts.
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 16:30:11 -0500
Thanks Charlie,
I always enjoy the creative approach. Will a Scooby-Doo sheet be a problem?
;-)
I went by a shop today that had a $27 gizmo to connect the umbrella to a
stand and mount a flash or flash shoe adapter. Umbrellas ran $20-30, stands
around $40 to start. I though a tad high. But I'm in shopping mode. Haven't
checked out my favorite hobby and arts store.... Home Depot.  They may have
inexpensive clamps that will handle some of my needs as well. Ya just never
know.
Happy Holiday!
-Mickey