Re: [OM] A trying test: One failure One passed

Subject: Re: [OM] A trying test: One failure One passed
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 02:23:36 -0500
I'm quite certain this is the result of film processing, not a manifestation of the lens.

Allan

On Friday, December 14, 2001, at 02:16 AM, M. Royer wrote:

The other lens I recently got, the 50/1.4, was a
dissappointment to me. The images were very noticealby
cooler and had a nasty greenish tint to them from the
flouresence. The rest of the color transmission seemed
somewhat off as well, colors seemed to clash with this
50, rather than blend like the 90 and delineate with
the 50/2.