Re: [OM] This list

Subject: Re: [OM] This list
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:30:09 +0000
Sam

I agree on the content, although normal interchanges can take place if people keep their cool, and respond rationally - as if they were in a room with their correspondents perhaps.

But your mauve type will cause problems. I am on the List so it is fine for me, but the Digest readers will not thank you for imposing all that code on them ... and the colour is a little garish for me ;-).