Re: [OM] OT - Epson 1270

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Epson 1270
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 19:31:35 -0600
While I believe that a 'limited' number of people had a color shift problem,
I think it is completely overblown.  ALL my prints are on the original paper
and I have a lot of it left.  I've NEVER had a single image shift. Not one.
They're all displayed in my office and around the house, all exposed, none
under glass.

You should try the paper and see your own results.  Unless you live in a
very high ozone city, very near the coast, I'll bet you never see a shift.

Tom

From: "dreammoose"
<snip>
> I haven't used the Premium Plossy much because of the known problem of
> orange shift when exposed to light and pollution; no point paying a
> premium for substandard performance.

<snip> Moose