Re: [OM] A trying test: One failure One passed

Subject: Re: [OM] A trying test: One failure One passed
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:47:14 +0800
To my understanding the one hour lab printing machine will do its auto
adjustment first and the operator may or may not add his/her own adjustment
during printing. So some color adjustment are probably made automatically.

The MC 50/1.4 is definitely cooler (color bal.) than the SC one. The lens
you tested is <1,000,000 I think you need to try the SN>1,100,000 one, it is
further sharper but color under fluorescence without correction is not a
fair test condition for the lenses.

C.H.Ling