Re: [OM] A trying test: One failure One passed

Subject: Re: [OM] A trying test: One failure One passed
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:37:26 -0800 (PST)
Don't think so. I was there when they printed the pics
out and the pics looked greenish over the viewer and
when printed. The only thing the processor ever had to
do was lower or raise the density on a couple of shots
to get a bit more detail or curtail some slight
lightness. She said my pics were remarkably well
exposed and most of them went through the machine
uncorrected (to my knowledge)

Mark Lloyd