Re: [OM] Interesting camera on evilbay

Subject: Re: [OM] Interesting camera on evilbay
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 05:43:23 -0600
looks at this Item # 1309193848 . Look at the camera
this lens is mounted on and the description. Who in
the world makes a camera body that looks like that,
minimal controls and the film dial is on top but
recessed into the body!? No manufacturer stamped on
the front, but I am curious what body lineage this
camera is. Also look at the description, I did not
know the 35RD, SP, and RC came with interchangeable
lens mounts ;-)

Cool! An accessory lens for my 35SP!

If you follow the links to this guy's "eB*y Store," he has a 500 f/8 Kalimar lens shown attached to the same chrome body as shown with the item you mentioned. I know nothing about Kalimar cameras; maybe that's what it is?