Re: [OM] Champagne OM-4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] Champagne OM-4Ti
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 09:31:56 EST
hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< Just curious: why does everyone on the list seem to prefer the black
 version 4Ti?
 Personally I think champagne (or equivalent chrome) looks nicer.

 Just my couple of cents
 Henrik Dahl >>

Henrik,
I don't personally feel that the "gold" finish IS equivalent to the chrome
finish.....I love the chrome and the black, but have never liked the looks of
the "gold" OM4T. Nor do I feel it holds up as well. I wish they had given us
a chrome option...but, in lieu of that, I'll take black.
But then, the OM2 in black turned me on from the first instant I gazed upon
it in '76. Guess it must be a hormonal thing. :=)

Susan Steele
Virginia USA