RE: [OM] SUV's and Zuiko's

Subject: RE: [OM] SUV's and Zuiko's
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 08:49:41 -0800
NOT TRUE!!!!  My wife and I went to Newport, OR last memorial day weekend in
her toy (Miata).  It was a four day trip, and we managed to pack sufficient
essentials for both of us, PLUS a 4T, 2n, and a bag-full of lenses.  Don't
ask me where we put it all.  (I was strapped to the luggage rack on the
trunk...  )