Re: [OM] The elusive OM-3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] The elusive OM-3Ti
From: "Stephan VAN DEN ZEGEL" <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 19:16:37 +0100
the elusive one... if you see one second hand ... jump, run and get your
gold card out of your wallet...

I've got an OM3 (not Ti)... bought second hand in Brussels, it's a
marvellous toy... no auto features in the way... but a very intuitive screen
with speed and the multispot indicator... very intuitive.... but since I own
also an om4 I use the 4 with flash... and keep the 3 for available light...
Ti has the auto flsh management and special sync for the special flash...
but as all om it lacks a second curtain flash sync. So I'm not sure that
it's worth the price... (but the problem is that there are no normal 3 to
find either) since you can find OM4Ti...

who else got an OM3?  I think that mine is almost the only one in Belgium...
so I enjoy some very childish show-off  when I go to a photo fair with it...
and I would like an Angenieux zoom to go with it... (I'm joking, I don't
like zooms... prefer to use my 21 / 35 and 85 or 100)

Stephan Van den Zegel, Brussels

(my list of shop in Brussels and around is almost ready... )