Re: [OM] The elusive OM-3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] The elusive OM-3Ti
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 13:19:12 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 9 Nov 2001, M. Royer wrote:

> I just received a catalog from KEH today and on the
> back it has a 'Ten most wanted list' on it is the
> OM-3Ti. I have never seen an OM-3Ti on e-bay or
> anywhere else except at B&H new. Does anyone on this
> list have a 3Ti. What are your experiences with it?

A number of list members own 3Ti's.  A 3Ti is basically an OM-3 with TTL
and super FP flash capabilities added.  They also dressed it up a bit with
new titanium covers.  It's a very nice camera to use, but extremely
overpriced if you ask me.  A good OM-3 is much better value for the money
and a lot easier to find.
                                        -mark