Re: [OM] SUV's and Zuiko's

Subject: Re: [OM] SUV's and Zuiko's
From: "Stephan VAN DEN ZEGEL" <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 19:27:00 +0100
If you want to have real difference... and spend money in gas, try to import
a WAZ from russia... cheap, nice looking 4WD (when it drives) and
definitively different... cheapest way to be noticed when cruising around...
listening to the red army choir on a bargain K7 player...
Like going to a leica collector party with ... an OM1... or worse (what
could be worse)

Stephan Van den Zegel
Brussels (old world)