Re: [OM] SUV's and Zuiko's

Subject: Re: [OM] SUV's and Zuiko's
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 23:36:34 +0100
Michael Virsinger wrote:

> I have no idea what the SUV war was about either. It was before my time and
> no one has ever explained it to me, although I did ask... Either way, you
> can't call this an OT post as it really is just a discussion on a Large
> Mobile Olympus Carrying Case.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Mike V. <><

Mike,

By now I think you have guessed how this obviously sensitive subject could
cause a flame war. As Henrik observes, it gets a lot of attention.

My personal theory is that SUVs are symptoms of the second stage of zuikoholism,
where the gear will not fit into an ordinary car. Maybe Chris should extend
his work for ZA to include the inevitable SUV affiction of Zuikoholics :-)

Lars
(Zuikoholic and SUV owner)