Re: [OM] Leonids (Was: SUV's and Zuiko's)

Subject: Re: [OM] Leonids (Was: SUV's and Zuiko's)
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 09:27:56 -0500
By all means try to get out and see them this year! If the predictions are
right it could be a "storm" not a shower. It is a 33 year cycle that the
earth's orbit passes through the debris left behind by comet Tempel-Tuttle.
Once place for more information:

http://comets.amsmeteors.org/meteors/showers/leonidprediction.html

I plan to photograph this and I will share my results with the group if they
come out.

Regards,

Mike V. <><