Re: [OM] Volvo lust

Subject: Re: [OM] Volvo lust
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:45:26 -0500
My friend hated his volvo station wagon.  He said it was the smartest car he
ever had.  Every time it broke down, it knew exactly how much he had in his
savings account.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000