Re: [OM] Airport Security & Using my OMs

Subject: Re: [OM] Airport Security & Using my OMs
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 20:56:16 -0700
Unfortunately I am kind of between a rock and a hard place. The Interbike
convention does not officially permit cameras for any but working press. I have
had no problem with photography in general, but two things seem to push over the
line, tripods and flashes! If things don't improve as far as getting film back
and forth I will most likely have to purchase film at my destination, and
probably process it there as well. I am sure this is something any photographer
that flies will have to start dealing with one way or another.

Jim Couch