Re: [OM] Airport Security & Using my OMs

Subject: Re: [OM] Airport Security & Using my OMs
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 09:35:46 -0700
Bill,

I Flew from Sea-Tac to Vegas (McCarren) and back. With a bit of argument
was able to get hand inspection at Sea-Tac, no go at Vegas, everything
got sent through the x-ray machine.

BTW, we flew late flights both ways (9pm or so) and went through the
airport very quickly. Others that I talked to spent as long as two and a
half hours getting into the airport and through to the gate! Apparently
some airports are recommending as much as 4 hours for those flying at
peak times.

Jim Couch