Re: [OM] Airport Security & Using my OMs

Subject: Re: [OM] Airport Security & Using my OMs
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 07:39:21 -0700
> ....How do you get film exposed at point A back to point B without ruining it
> in
> the X-ray machines along the way?  Bill Barber

Prepaid mailers and mail your film in as you complete a roll. You'd also
get your pictures back faster than waiting until the travel is over.
This works well for me but then I rely on the mailers anyway since there
is no local developing here. But i note that the mail has been much
slower since 9/11 and I don't know if the PO has been x-raying it. I
suspect not.

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West