[OM] Airport Security & Using my OMs

Subject: [OM] Airport Security & Using my OMs
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 18:08:19 +0100
It seems to me that for a lot of travel the only solution is to buy film in the country you are visiting and to have it developed there before you leave. Believe me - FAA regulations will carry no weight in most airports outside the USA - definitely not in Stockholm

I regularly buy film when I arrive at my destination. I now know where to go in Bangkok, Singapore, Budapest, Helsinki etc. to get pro film out of the 'fridge. If anyone wants to collect and collate this kind of information so we can all share it, I can send them details off list.

I would also be interested in recommendations for E6 processing labs in these destinations and others.

Mike Bloor
Seratel Product Support

           Seratel Ltd.

  Computer Systems for