Re: [OM] I Pulled a "Real Stupid"

Subject: Re: [OM] I Pulled a "Real Stupid"
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 18:51:25 EDT
In a message dated 9/29/01 3:14:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time, DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
writes:

What finally
hcanged it all for me was alast March when I was visiting the San Diego
Arboretum

I have spent hours and many rolls of film there.  I just sprung for an
Olympus C4040 digital.  I decided to get my feet wet and learn about the
stuff before I make a commitment to an expensive digital system.  It has 4.1
Mega Pixel capability and some cool flash stuff, TTL and so on.  We'll see.

FYI, Susan, the Arboretum is closed for refurbishing for at least 6 to 9
months.  I look forward to doing some digital macro stuff there when it is
done.

Dave Dougherty