Re: [OM] I Pulled a "Real Stupid"

Subject: Re: [OM] I Pulled a "Real Stupid"
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 18:11:49 EDT
In a message dated 9/29/01 5:46:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, garyetx@xxxxxxxx
writes:

<< I'm not much of a digital fan, but Jay Maynard showed me his E-10 yesterday
 and I have to admit it's seriously cool.

I have to admit i was VERY slow to adapt and use my digital..I wasted 13-14
months before i really started using it and trying to get better results. It
wasn't so much intimidation as much as disdain, I now realize. What finally
hcanged it all for me was alast March when I was visiting the San Diego
Arboretum and did some closeups using my digital, fully expecting them to be
lousy and unusable. Much to my amazement they came out WONDERFUL...and I got
the lens within 12" of the orchids, etc..much closer than the autofocus is
supposed to work..that intrigued me and I began experimenting with fill
falsh, etc..i have found the real key to results is in light control and
supplementation...nighttime incandescents can really foul up the colors. I
now get really good results and am glued to the thing for work as it is fast,
clear, and accurate.

And yes..i was intrigued this morning by the newer 5megapixel model..E20??
It's a HUNK. IS lovers will drool.
Sisan

Susan Steele
Virginia USA
The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight shoes.