Re: [OM] I Pulled a "Real Stupid"

Subject: Re: [OM] I Pulled a "Real Stupid"
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 02:47:33 +0200
 >>Wouldn't drooling over your camera cause as much damage as pouring
Coke over it? Depends on what you've eaten of course...

more damage i'd think.... saliva being corrosive (salt)

/Acer  V

No - Coke is so corrosive it probably qualifies as toxic waste!
AndrewF

Being left-wing I could make a long political allegory of that, but this is an OM list, right ;-)
So I'll just be a nice boy and stay OT (i.e On Topic)

One of the best advices coming up last days was to concentrate on one lens at a time. You can f ex have your "looking at the world through an 85mm perspective"-day. The 85 is a marvelous lens I think. Short distance it serves as a the short tele it's known to be. Longer distances it's even better then the 50mm to frame WYSIWYG. For newbie nerds like me that drool over everything Zuiko, just to have the best, it's really a challenge to force yourself into thinking in one focal distance at a time. For those who haven't done this: instead of bringing all your kit next time (just in case), take ONE lens and get to know that one. This may seem obvious to most of you, but I'm sure there are others like me out there that rely to much on the bulge of equipment you carry along.

Henrik Dahl