Re: [OM] Photography (was: I Pulled a "Real Stupid")

Subject: Re: [OM] Photography (was: I Pulled a "Real Stupid")
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 21:01:08 -0500
Henrik,

I'm overwhelmed.  I live where the trees barely change and it is still 80+
degrees (27 for the Farenheit challenged). The idea of lakes and leaves and
trees blows me away.

The 21 would be perfect, but any wide angle would be wonderful -- a lake
shot with the leaves in the background.  Macro shots of the different
colors--I envision a collage of the different leaves and different colors.
Ah, to be there right now.

I do, understand though -- sometimes what is so wonderful to those that
don't see it can become mundane when you see it every day.

Tom