Re: [OM] Moderator on List

Subject: Re: [OM] Moderator on List
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:44:21 -0400
The fact that this is casually considered as no big deal, and thought of as
harmless "freedom of speech" is of an order of horribleness that can cause
an OT thread....So I'm slowly backing away from it now. Anyone who is aware
of exactly how extermination was carried out in that era, and the quiet way
it came about can't casually ignore that stuff.

Larry