Re: [OM] Moderator on List

Subject: Re: [OM] Moderator on List
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 22:34:19 EDT
In a message dated 8/18/01 7:22:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I'm just a little gun-shy of neo-nazis at the moment. Did you see the
> report that they are marching in Germany?

Good Grief!  I go off to watch a movie and all hell breaks loose!   We need
the humor and badinage on the list!  It is part of the community.  We get a
hell of a lot of technical information from each other, interspersed with
anecdotes that show our humanity and humility.  If if works, don't fix it.

Dave Dougherty