Re: [OM] Moderator on List

Subject: Re: [OM] Moderator on List
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 11:54:24 -0700
Dave, my opologies for even CONSIDERING that these proposals came from you! I
have to admit that I have truly been had here!

Your comments below remind me of an old cartoon, - a kid is talking to his
father and dad is saying something to the effect that "Anyone who is truly
capable of running the country is to smart to want the job."

You strike me as being to bright to want the job! <G>

Jim Couch

Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA