RE: [OM] Moderator on List

Subject: RE: [OM] Moderator on List
From: "Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 07:25:06 -0500
All,

1. I couldn't even CONSIDER this totalitarian crap much less formulate a
plan and suggest it to the list.

2. This list does NOT need a moderator IMO.

3. If it did, I would NOT be a good choice.

4. If I were a good choice, I would NOT be willing to do it.  I have too
many kids to moderate -- I don't need an international mailing list as well.

Our buddy Oben is having some more fun at my expense.  Yours too.

Dave (the real one!)