Re: [OM] The Aussies (Was Tom Scales, watch your back.)

Subject: Re: [OM] The Aussies (Was Tom Scales, watch your back.)
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 07:44:41 -0500
O my prophetic soul, as Hamlet says.

Joel W.

From: "Terry and Tracey"

He got them from a camera store in Albury, which he says is 300 km from
Sydney. Actually, it is closer to 600. I live about 2 hours from Albury, and
it is where we go shopping. There are two camera stores. I have often gone
into them asking for OM gear. One store has nothing. It moved about 5 years
ago, had virtually no OM before it moved and off loaded any OM during the
move. The other store says "Old (name of sales bloke) has OM stuff, and we
never get to see any of it. He loves it." And he knows his OM stuff well.
I ask about once a year. A guy's got to hope, so I keep asking. I
emailed Oben asking which store he got these from, but recieved no reply.

Foxy