Re: [OM] Moderator/ADITL

Subject: Re: [OM] Moderator/ADITL
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19 Aug 2001 11:51:57 -0700
On Sun, 19 August 2001, "Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" wrote:

> Zuiks,
>
> From the number of list responses (and several very strongly worded private
> ones) to Oben's posts accepting/believing this List Moderator stuff as
> coming from me, I'm under the distinct impression that *I* am now considered
> the list jerk.

I agreed with every word you wrote to and about this sorry piece of sheep shit,
and twice said as much with a short and to the point "What Dave said" post.
And I am agast at my own gullibility in believing that the Draconian measures
proposed for the list were from you.  I should've known better, but don't let
this creep win by running you away.  He's proof positive of my hypothesis that
10 percent of the people in the world are alive only because it's illegal to
kill them.

Walt