Re: [OM] Moderator/ADITL

Subject: Re: [OM] Moderator/ADITL
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 12:39:25 -0500
Cc: "Dave Bulger" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dave,

Don't do that.  You can't let him win.  That's exactly what he wanted.  He
wanted to cause trouble on the list and for you personally.  Please don't
take everyone's, including my, reaction personally.  It is we that should
apologize (and I do, profusely) for believing that the ridiculous post could
be yours.  In the back of my mind, I knew something was wrong, but even I
didn't consider Oben that devious.

He is.

We've already lost Chris O'Neill.  We shouldn't lost you too.   I imagine
we've lost other list members too.

Why should we let Oben win?

I assure you that if Oben had posted claiming to be me, everyone would have
believed it was me and posted exactly the same thing.  It does not, and
should not, reflect on you.  Honestly, I'm surprised he didn't pick me,
given his animosity.

Give us all another chance.  Please?

Tom

From: "Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"