RE: [OM] OM2000 in Retrospect vs. OM-2S, etc?

Subject: RE: [OM] OM2000 in Retrospect vs. OM-2S, etc?
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 09:22:50 -0600
On 13 Aug 2001, at 9:13, Daniel J. Mitchell wrote:

>  Hey, another guy in Calgary!

Actually, we live in Edmonton, Daniel.  We were down to Calgary for a
quick trip because Cori's youngest daughter "popped" a baby at the
Peter Laugheed Hospital.

> That would explain why all the used shops seem to be so well
> picked-over.. <grin>

It's been awhile since I've wandered any of the camera shops in Calgary,
but I agree that the available selection wasn't all that much to write
home about.  Vintage Visuals had the best selection, but treated us like
dirt.  That's the first time in awhile I've been in a store and gotten the
feeling I (and my money) wasn't welcome.  There's another store right
downtown (can't remember the name) that had a few things, but it was
buried amongst the P*nt*x and N*k*n stuff.

Here's a hint...  For the best shopping for OM stuff, DON'T come to
Edmonton!  There's nothing here, and if there is it's MINE!  :-)

Regards,

Chris

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca