[OM] Easily get a home loan 7447

Subject: [OM] Easily get a home loan 7447
From: rhett2115732@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 06:37:07 -0500
Express Loan Approval Center

All Homeowners Qualify!

Poor Credit?  Not a problem!

 Whether your credit rating is A++ or you are "credit challenged",
we have many loan programs through hundreds of lenders.

Second Mortgages - We can help you get up to 1250f your homes value (ratios
vary by state).

Refinancing - Reduce your monthly payments and get cash back.

Debt Consolidation - Combine all your bills into one, and save money every
month.

CLICK HERE For All Details And A Free Loan Quotation Today!

   http://www2.u1.pp.ru/user534/mortgage/mort20.html

We strongly oppose the use of SPAM email and do not want anyone who does not
wish to receive our
mailings to receive them. As a result, we have retained the services of an
independent 3rd party to
administer our list management and remove list (http://www.removeyou.com/).
This is not SPAM. If you
do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below and enter your
email at the bottom
of the page. You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another
email from us
again. http://www.removeyou.com/ The 21st Century Solution. I.D. # 027316