Re: [OM] RE: Photo Processing Disaster?

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Photo Processing Disaster?
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:54:16 EDT
JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Have you used this film before? I shot a couple of rolls of Max 800 a

Jim,

I have used the film before.  It is grainy.  Not what I would choose for the
subject at all.  But it was spur of the moment and the only "fast" film I had
was that roll of MAX 800.  I grabbed it and loaded it in the OM-1 and took
the photos.  Sincerely, the beauty of the subject would have overcome any
concern with "grain" in most senses of the word.  The heat must be the
problem.  So, live and learn!  But, Damn .....

Dave