Re: [OM] Film, heat and refrigeration - semi OT

Subject: Re: [OM] Film, heat and refrigeration - semi OT
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 17:45:57 +1000
>My suggestion is to include a small light weight ice chest with
>removable "ice pack" in your checked luggage. You can pack your
>underwear in it.  When you get settled you can freeze the or at least
>chill the "ice pack" in the community frig. If you take a spare you
>can have one keeping the film cool while the other is chilling.
>Winsor Crosby

Much more compact than an ice chest, you can get a soft chill bag - my wife
bought one to bring frozen food or meat home from the supermarket with
hurrying on warm days (30degC plus) as her old car had no air conditioning.
Weighs very little, folds down compactly and is quite effective with a
chiller brick inside, although not for as long as a chest.
AndrewF