Re: [OM] Your opinion on 35-70's

Subject: Re: [OM] Your opinion on 35-70's
From: Robinsnes@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:52:42 EDT
In a message dated 8/7/01 9:29:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time, berndm@xxxxxxxxx
writes:

> I've been using my 3.5-4.5 35-70 for quite a long time now with rather
> satisfying results, but recent comparisons with my primes have shown me

Obviously if you care about the quality of your images, primes are the way to
go and forget how to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Also, you may find
that a check of your eyesight, focusing zooms at highest resolution, stopping
down to f11, etc., may all give more satisfactory results. Or, leave all
images on contact sheets and present your contact sheets in a very "chic"
manner.

Roger

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com