[OM] Air-to-Air Photography (wasYour opinion on 35-70's)

Subject: [OM] Air-to-Air Photography (wasYour opinion on 35-70's)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 06:38:17 +0200
Just so Barry.  Now, what about this air-to-air stuff?  You have not
mentioned this before.  What aircraft do you use and what do you
photograph?

Chris

Settle down. Roger's response was to a comparison of primes to zooms for
sharpness. He made no argument about the usability of zooms or the
usability in terms of the "need". I use the 65-200 a lot for the air to air
stuff I do. Many of those images have been published by one aviation mag
editor who is a fanatic about sharpness. He has yet to complain about that
in any of my images. By the same token I also shoot with 100, 135 and 200
primes and love those images too! Remeber  folks, these are TOOLS we are
using to create images we or in some cases other like -- that's all.
Barry H