RE: [OM] Re: focusing problems

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: focusing problems
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:52:53 -0700
Rich,

I'd say that's really likely. I wore contacts for years and rarely had a
problem focusing. Now I've gone to progressive eyeglasses and I can't focus
at all with them on. Simple random movement of my eye makes things swim in
and out of focus all the time.

I have little/no trouble focusing my 4 or 4T after correctly setting the
diopter adjustment and removing my glasses. I can't focus the 2N or 1N well
without my glasses; but it's even worse with them. Time to invest in some
diopter lenses for the eyecup before I have to quit using the 1N and 2N
altogether.

---
Scott Gomez