Re: [OM] Bottom plate on my new OM-PC...

Subject: Re: [OM] Bottom plate on my new OM-PC...
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 21:10:50 -0500
Curt,

I think you're in the right ballpark.  My $75 was with considerable patience
and without a lens. $100 or so is probably a better feeling on an OM-PC.
The Sunpak is worth a bit too.  I think you got a fine deal.
Can't help on the 'oil can', as I don't have a PC handy.

Congratulations to your son!

Tom