Re: [OM] Re: focusing problems

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: focusing problems
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:04:14 EDT
In a message dated 7/13/01 1:14:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Went out shooting recently with my OM1 and my new-to-me made-in-Japan 50
>  1.8 and virtually everything I shot at less than 5.6  was out of focus.
>  This middle-aged stuff is for the birds

I'm going to try Jim's suggestions: First, diopter in Eyecup 2.  Second,
OM-4T with built-in diopter.  And then third, try them again.

Autofocus reminds me of driving with an automatic transmission that can't see
the hill coming up just ahead.  Poor analogy, maybe, but you know what I mean.

Rich