Re: [OM] Re: focusing problems

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: focusing problems
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:08:04 -0600
Mine are progressive bifocals, and it drove me nuts.  There's a very good
chance that you're having the same problem, Rich.  Get yourself an
eyecup and correction lens and try it...  you'll be *very* happy you did!

Btw, the OM viewfinders have a built-in +1 diopter to them.  So, if your
shooting eye needs, say, -3 diopters correction, get a -4 diopter
correction lens.  One last hint...  get yourself a set of those "old folk's"
glass strings that go on the arms of your glasses.  That way, you walk
around wearing the glasses, but when while you're ready to shoot
they're handy to put on again.

>From one "old folks'" to 'nuther...

Regards,

Chris

On 13 Jul 2001, at 17:58, Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 7/13/01 2:30:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> chris@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> > With the progessives, the focus was all over the map, depending on how
> >  I placed my eye up to the viewfinder.
>
> Maybe that's what's happening with my progressive trifocals?  Susan??
> Help???
>
> Rich

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca