Re: [OM] newly introduced

Subject: Re: [OM] newly introduced
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 21:29:53 +0800
For me, I don't mind who is using OM, or there is professional photographer
using OM or not. I just very happy with the results Zuikos give me and also
the simple and precise of OM cameras. We should have confidence on our OM
system, if you feel it doesn't fit your need, it is time to go away. If you
only need a system that most people are using then OM is not for you.

C.H.Ling