Re: [OM] Chargers and max voltage

Subject: Re: [OM] Chargers and max voltage
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 21:03:59 +0800
I think there is some misconception:

1. Over discharge damage only happen to on-load discharge not self
discharge. Full self-discharge will not cause problem if you re-charge them
before use.

2. Even in multi-series cells, during charging, reverse charge on a single
cell will not happen even the cell is fully discharged, reverse charge only
happen on multi-series cells on-load discharge.

I hope my mind is clear during typing this.

C.H.Ling