Re: [OM] newly introduced

Subject: Re: [OM] newly introduced
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 06:47:19 -0600
I didn't take it as a flame at all.  Just good natured discussions.....

I completely agree that the OM family could clearly be the basis of a very
successful professional career. It is an amazingly complete system.  It's
been a pro camera for years and years.

Realistically, it will live on for many years -- well beyond my professional
life.

One concern/challenge would be that many pro photographers rent lenses when
they need a special lens.  They best even get free equipment.  Don't know of
a way to do either with OM equipment.

Mostly I'm just playing devil's advocate to make sure that Eric thinks
everything through. Hey, if I quit my job today to go pro (and quickly
starve to death), I'd use OM all the way!

Tom

heck, I might even bid on the 250/2.